Sunday, March 14, 2010

All aboard the good ship Drift




It must be a slow news week in the surf media, as the good people over at the European edition of Drift online surf magazine have decided to run a piece on my portfolio.
They've also asked me to step aboard as a regular contributor. I tried my best to play it cool but pretty much bit their hand off in accepting, so I'll be patching together some feature pieces, photo essays and interviews for them over the coming months. I've been a big fan of Drift for a good while now, their refreshing perspective on surf culture is firmly to the left of centre and encompasses the travel, art, board design and environmental aspects of this lifestyle of ours, and I'm super stoked to be joining the ranks alongside some full surfing luminaries.
So if you don't mind my opinions and crummy photos, you'll soon be able to get a double dose.
Subscription's free, you just sign up to the newsletter. There's not a single reason not to.

Jump straight to the article here.

Or hit the European Edition or North American Editions by clicking through.

I hope you dig it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment