Sunday, November 21, 2010

Boris


I was a bit sceptical when my friend Ben told me that he was getting a pet budgie. Infact I straight out laughed at him. Then Benny moved in with us and brought Boris with him, and it turns out that Boris is a little legend of a bird. It took him a few laps of the room and a couple of spills to figure out where the windows were, but now we get regular random fly-bys and he takes delight in dive bombing house guests. He's pretty good at thumb wrestling too.
I don't know if this is his favourite perch, but it's definitely ours, on the deer antlers above the fire place playing king of the castle and styling.
He's such a rad little budge that the boys went out a couple of weeks ago and got him a girlfriend, so now we've got two of the colourful little things flapping around the room squawking at the seagulls outside and dancing at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment